Thursday, January 5, 2017

What Changes are in store for you in 2017???

Have you made your resolutions on what you want in 2017?  Have you thought about what you did in 2016? What's ahead for you in 2017?  These are big questions or are you like some of us who just says ahh, the heck with it, I will just go day to day, come what may!

It's time to do a personal inventory.  I did think at one time that New Year's Eve was an evening of party time, dressing up, maybe even dancing away the evening.  One year I realized that maybe just maybe New Year's Eve is the time to reflect on what has happened in the year that is leaving us.  Was it a great year or was it just so-so?

It is time for a change if you want that change to happen.  Maybe it is to get more organized, that's a biggie.  How about losing or should I say releasing that 10 lbs. that has been haunting us for awhile? Someone once said to me don't say lose the weight, release it because if you lose it, you may find it but when you release it, it is GONE!  Yeah!!  How about working on our attitude, to remain more positive and looking at life as a glass half full not half empty!

I am looking at releasing 10 lbs. in 2017 and I am serious this time.  No more excuses!  How am I going to do this?  I have a helper who is going to be with me during my journey to feeling more healthy and looking more fit.  Do you want join me in this venture?  Leucine is one of my partners and I am happy that they are on board.  Want to know more, visit my website: www.healthyhabitstoday.net, leave your contact information and receive a free healthprint that will help you check out your health profile and what changes need to be made.  Also check out the 180 program for weight loss.  This is not the miracle of overnight weight loss.  Don't we want lasting success?  Don't we want products that work?  Don't we want real results from real people and their successes?  Waiting to hear from you.   Join me for some fun when something is lost - WEIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment