Thursday, January 19, 2017


DON'T WAIT!  THE TIME WILL NEVER BE JUST RIGHT!

What do you think about when you see the title of this blog?  Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, quoted those words.

Have you been thinking about exercising but say I don't have time?   Have you been thinking about losing 10 lbs. but just are too busy?  How about spending more time with your family or your significant other?  So many things we think about and say I am going do that as soon as I have enough time or how about enough money.

I have talked to a number of people who would like to lose weight.  Shaklee has a great weight loss program and it is very successful and clinically tested.  Just a few changes in your lifestyle can be a change for your eating habits.  I have been successful with the program and now am working on just changing my way of thinking about food.

If you have friends or relatives that have talked about losing weight or just feeling better, give them my website: www.healthyhabitstoday.net and they can check out the program.  There is an excellent video about Jacquie McCoy from the Biggest Loser Tv program and her journey on losing weight.  I look forward to talking you about the time will never be just right so why wait.  We are all on this journey so why not be the best you can be.  Call me Sunshine!  (wish we had some today)😎  How is this for positive thinking?


No comments:

Post a Comment