STEPS FOR GETTING A GOOD NIGHT'S REST!
- Go to bed at about same time nightly
- Wake up about same time every morning (weekends & holidays)
- Have a reason to get up each morning (especially for retirees or being out of work)
- Stay out of the bedroom til bedtime (no working, eating, exercising, TV watching)
- Keep electronics to minimum or not at all
- Avoid food within 3 hours of bedtime
- Minimize alcohol after dinner and caffeine after lunch
- Avoid vigorous exercise before bed
- Come to terms that whatever did not get done today or tonight
- Avoiding serious talks about finances or relationships before bed
- Keep bedroom comfortable, cool, dark, quiet, clean and orderly
- Avoid napping during the day (if you do, no more than 20 min.)
- Understanding that trying to "sleep harder" is fruitless.
- P.S. Bedroom are meant for sleep and sex
Gentle Sleep Complex by Shaklee.