Monday, February 27, 2017


ONCE UPON A TIME.......

Don't all stories begin with once upon a time, there was a little girl who was so full of joy, excitement and wanting to have all the fun a 6 year old could have.  Life was good. There was only one glitch in her life.  Mom and dad never seemed to be happy with her so our little girl grew up with some ideas that changed her life.  She became very fearful that she was not doing the right thing, always wanting to please people and you know those words, people pleaser.  But our little girl, did grow up!

What am I saying in this blog?  Look in that mirror and become your own best cheerleader.  I am smart, I am confident, I am good looking or handsome, I have become my own person and I really like me.  Did you all do that?  We want to love ourselves and become what God wants us to be.
Let's stop this insanity of comparing ourselves to others.  You need change, then change!  Take one day at a time and remember,  look in that mirror.

Oh, by the way, that little girl is me.  I like me.  I read a quote, "I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.  Have a blessed day!   healthyhabitstoday.net

No comments:

Post a Comment