Saturday, March 12, 2016

YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! GOOD JOB, GIRLFRIEND!

Today is the day after the 5 day DeTox Program that I went on.  This is such an experience that I am so glad I did this.

The reason for the Congrats to myself is this is the FIRST TIME I have gone on a program dealing with food that I actually stayed on it without eating the illegal (as WW called this) stuff.  I do feel wonderful and admittedly there were times when I thought a little different.

My symptoms of this Detox were mild; a little headachey at times, a little more tired at times and a little irritable the last two days.  You may remember that when people in the past wanted to do a fast or detox, they would spend time meditating, reading, RESTING, and really taking it easy.  That is unknown to Americans who like to be busy all the time.  I did continue to do my exercise program (mainly walking and biking), working here at home on my business and at Tom's business. So really I didn't do alot of the resting but did go to bed early.
When the last day came, yesterday, I was so excited when I stepped on the scale (only weigh once a week always, do not do it more, it will make you very ANXIOUS) and it registered,
4 lbs. lost.  Yeah!  Measured myself, this is what you go on the Shaklee program, you know the usual spots.  Bust lost 1/2 inch, Waist lost 1 inch, Hip lost 1/2 inch.  Hallelujah!  One thing we all must remember in losing weight, think of what a pound of fat looks like; well, you may not think of it as a lot but it really is.  Our weight comes on, 1 LB. AT A TIME!  and it is lost 1 LB. AT A TIME!

I am committed to losing the last 10 lbs. in the next 8 to 10 weeks.  I remember when I had this fantastic bathing suit, it was so cute.  Like a sailor design, top was white with buttons down the front, a navy blue bottom with cutouts on each side. Also trimmed on the top with red.   Now, I may not be able to wear a bathing suit like this again but I want to wear a bathing suit that my  " love handles" won't be so obvious. LOL.  This has been such an experience and I would do this once a year in the Spring just to keep my body a little cleaner inside! Visit my website: www.smart-money.myshaklee.com and hope you enjoy this on my personal website!  Have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment