Monday, March 14, 2016

What is Love?

My husband and I went to see a play about love, Who am I this Time? and it was very thought provoking.  We all think about love and think it is the best thing in the world and it is.  There are all kinds of love.  

We won't be able to discuss all kinds but let's pick just the love between a man and a woman.  When I met my husband at Wayne St. University, I never dreamed I would marry him.  He was just a really nice person and we became friends.  We have been together a number of years and people do ask how have you stay married so long.  Well, fall in love with a good friend and then you can overlook some of the things that may disturb you. LOL

If love weren't such a big issue in our world, why do so many people search for it? Maybe if we all realize that there are no perfect people to be married to, we would not have so many breakups and hate to say it,  but unhappy children.  Marriage is a challenge and I don't want to say Marriage is hard but it is.  There is an old saying, The grass is always greener on the other side, but remember it needs to be mowed.  Love is here to stay!

See the play at the Open Book Theatre,  Who am I this Time?  It was excellent. Visit their website: www.openbooktc.com   Playing another weekend of March 19,  2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment