Friday, March 11, 2016

WHY WOULD YOU DO A "HEALTHY BODY CLEANSE"?

Today is my second day of my DeTox Program.  I have wanted to do this for a very long time and now is the time.  Really wanted to see how my body would react to this.

The benefits are:  Boost in energy usually the third day.  (Have one more day to get that energy)

Better concentration and focus ( that's good, usually the third day)

Improved digestion (we can all use this and throw away those antacids)

Many experience a new GLOW to the skin and eyes (hey, I'm open to a glow, right?)

Enhanced ability to better Absorb essential nutrients (I'm for more ABSORPTION)

Cravings for sugar, caffeine, fats and nicotine REDUCED! (Sugar is the big one for me)

Hormonal system RETURNING TO BALANCE.  (This is good)

Healthier Immune system (fewer colds and flu, this is good)

MAXIMIZED bowel regularity (May not be important but when it stops, we are in TROUBLE)

Reduced APPETITE!  (This really excites me)

More RESTFUL sleep (That's good although I do have to say I sleep like a baby and maybe a 
15 min. nap during the day if possible, love it!)

An ongoing CRAVING for vegetables

This is the big one and why I am doing this:  I am committing to losing 10 lbs. and this is KICK-STARTING WEIGHT LOSS with real RESULTS in FIVE DAYS!

VISIT MY WEBSITE TO FIND OUT MORE: www.healthyhabitstoday.net

No comments:

Post a Comment